Created by Muktangan’s socioemotional department in coordination with the programme management team for secondary school to smoothen the transition for std 10 students from school to graduate school and eventually the world of work.
A programme designed to be inline with and a culmination of life-skills activities imparted to students throughout their academic journey at Muktangan, comprising of a 100+ hours sessions provided through a mixed medium of instruction inclusive of classroom activities, group discussions, research projects and professional presentations. The programme focuses on five strands including…
- Communication (professional and interpersonal)
- Self-awareness (resilience and self-management)
- Community project (understanding community issues and formulation of practical solutions)
- Literature Circle (effective comprehension and summarization)
- Career awareness (career focus and goals)